Save on Viibryd.
Whether you fill your prescription at a pharmacy near you or by mail order, the Viibryd Savings Program may make your prescription more affordable.
Terms and conditions apply.*
The Viibryd Savings Program is valid toward out-of-pocket expenses for commercially insured patients filling a Viibryd prescription. Most eligible patients can pay as little as $10, and we'll pay the rest, up to $100 for each of 12 prescriptions at your retail pharmacy. Terms and conditions apply. See card for restrictions.*
This copay savings card is intended for patients only. If you are a healthcare professional licensed in Vermont, or a licensed healthcare professional who regularly practices in Vermont, Allergan corporate policy prohibits you from downloading, printing or accepting the copay savings card.
*This offer is valid only for patients with commercial prescription drug insurance and applies to
prescriptions for Viibryd. Most eligible insured patients will pay as little as $10 for each of up
to 12 prescription fills. Other eligible patients should check with their pharmacist for their copay
discount. Maximum reimbursement limits apply; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.
Please see full terms and conditions at www.ViibrydSavings.com.
Commercially insured patients may be able to save on their mail-order prescriptions for Viibryd.
The patient pay amount will be reduced by $100 after the patient pays the first $10 on a 30-day supply, $200 after the patient pays the first $20 on a 60-day supply, or $300 after the patient pays the first $30 on a 90-day supply. Terms and conditions apply. See mail-in rebate for restrictions.*
Here's how to save:
Fill your prescription for Viibryd through your licensed mail-order pharmacy in the United States.
Download the Form and fill out page 2.
Include the receipt. You can use either the original or a photocopy of the mail-order pharmacy receipt you received with your mail-order prescription of Viibryd.
- Cash register receipts are not acceptable
- Rebate requests submitted without a valid signature and a receipt are not valid and will not be eligible for reimbursement
- Receipts must include:
- Patient name and address
- Mail-order pharmacy name, address, and phone number
- Prescription number or Rx number, fill date, drug name, strength, and NDC number
- Quantity, price, and/or copay amount paid
- Please retain a copy of completed form and receipt for your records
Mail it in
Viibryd Claims Processing Dept.
PO Box 7017
Bedminster, NJ 07921
Please allow 6–8 weeks to process your rebate.
*This offer is valid only for patients with commercial prescription drug insurance and applies to prescriptions for Viibryd. Most eligible insured patients will pay as little as $10 for each of up to 12 prescription fills on a 30-day supply. Other eligible patients should check with their pharmacist for their copay discount. Maximum reimbursement limits apply; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary. Restrictions apply. See Mail-in Rebate for details.
Next: Glossary ►
VIIBRYD® (vilazodone HCI) is a prescription medicine indicated for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) in adults.
VIIBRYD and other antidepressant medicines may cause serious side effects. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the symptoms described below, or call 911 if there is an emergency.
Antidepressants increased the risk of suicidal thoughts or actions in some people 24 years of age and younger. Watch closely for worsening depression and for suicidal thoughts and behaviors. Call your healthcare provider right away if you notice any new or sudden changes in mood, behavior, thoughts or feelings. Pay particular attention when VIIBRYD is started or when the dose is changed.
VIIBRYD is not approved for use in patients under 18.
Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of these symptoms, especially if they are new, worse, or worry you:
- Attempts to commit suicide; acting on dangerous impulses; acting aggressive or violent; thoughts about suicide or dying; new or worse depression, anxiety, or panic attacks; feeling agitated, restless, angry or irritable; trouble sleeping; an increase in activity or talking more than normal (mania); or other unusual changes in behavior or mood
Serotonin Syndrome: Agitation, hallucinations, coma or other changes in mental status; coordination problems or muscle twitching; fast heartbeat, high or low blood pressure; sweating or fever; nausea, vomiting or diarrhea; muscle stiffness or tightness.
Increased chance of bleeding: VIIBRYD and other antidepressant medicines may increase your chance of bleeding or bruising, especially if you take the blood thinner warfarin (Coumadin®, Jantoven®), a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), or aspirin.
Manic episodes: Greatly increased energy; severe trouble sleeping; racing thoughts; reckless behavior; unusually grand ideas; excessive happiness or irritability; talking more or faster than usual.
Discontinuation symptoms: Do not suddenly stop VIIBRYD without first talking to your healthcare provider. Stopping VIIBRYD suddenly may cause serious symptoms including: flu-like symptoms (eg, headache, sweating, nausea); anxiety, high or low mood, irritability, feeling restless or sleepy; dizziness, electric shock-like sensations, tremor, and confusion.
Seizures or convulsions.
Glaucoma (angle-closure glaucoma): Many antidepressants, including VIIBRYD, may cause an eye problem called angle-closure glaucoma. Call your healthcare provider if you have changes in your vision or eye pain.
Low salt (sodium) levels in the blood: Elderly people may be at greater risk for this. Symptoms may include headache; weakness or feeling unsteady; confusion, problems concentrating or thinking or memory problems.
- Do not take any drugs known as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), including linezolid (an antibiotic), with VIIBRYD or within 14 days of stopping VIIBRYD
- Do not start VIIBRYD if you started or stopped taking an MAOI in the last 14 days
People who take VIIBRYD close in time to taking an MAOI may have serious or even life-threatening side effects.
- Tell your healthcare provider about any medical conditions or if you:
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Have or had mania, bipolar disorder (manic depression), seizures or convulsions
- Have or had bleeding problems. VIIBRYD may increase your chance of bleeding or bruising
- Have low salt (sodium) levels in your blood or are taking diuretics (water pills)
- Drink alcohol
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or to breastfeed
- Tell your healthcare provider about all prescription, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are taking or plan to take, especially:
- Triptans used to treat migraine headaches; medicines used to treat mood, anxiety, psychotic or thought disorders, including tricyclics, lithium, SSRIs, SNRIs, buspirone, amphetamines, or antipsychotics; tramadol, mephenytoin (Mesantoin) or over-the-counter supplements such as tryptophan or St. John’s Wort; this is necessary to avoid a potentially life-threatening condition
- Aspirin, NSAID pain relievers, or blood thinners (eg, warfarin, Coumadin, or Jantoven) because they may increase the risk of bleeding
- Diuretics (water pills)
- Until you know how VIIBRYD affects you, you should not drive, operate heavy machinery, or engage in other dangerous activities. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking VIIBRYD.
- The most common side effects in people taking VIIBRYD include diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, and trouble sleeping.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of VIIBRYD. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.